Going thru a divorce

Mattval

Hey there I am going thru a divorce. She requests posts from all social media sites. Is there a way to bulk download all of my Posts on GON Forum?

Also how do I change my Forum name?

Thanks
Matthew

specialk

PM a mod......

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
And sorry BTW. It’s a pain in the butt.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Hey there I am going thru a divorce. She requests posts from all social media sites. Is there a way to bulk download all of my Posts on GON Forum?

Also how do I change my Forum name?

Thanks
Matthew

PM an Admin to request a forum name change. However your post history will follow your new name.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
PM sent

Unless you are willing to give her those she can’t make you do nothing. However a court order could. Good luck with it and hope it works out for you. Others already advised you on what to do

transfixer

Hate to hear it, been there myself, pretty sure its her lawyer asking for those, and they usually want stuff from FB, or insta, or snapchat, those kinds of sites where you might be messaging with someone, can't imagine they would be interested in posts from here ?

Divorce is a bummer, usually, although sometimes it can be a blessing in disguise ?

Mattval

Why in the world would you entertain such nonsense???

Sorry for your trouble, but you WILL get over it, done it twice myself.

Keep your head up, man. This too shall pass.
Her attorney requested it. I am just trying to comply. I mean I don't have anything to worry about here. This is all good stuff

Mattval

Hate to hear it, been there myself, pretty sure its her lawyer asking for those, and they usually want stuff from FB, or insta, or snapchat, those kinds of sites where you might be messaging with someone, can't imagine they would be interested in posts from here ?

Divorce is a bummer, usually, although sometimes it can be a blessing in disguise ?
This has to be a blessing in disguise right?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
This has to be a blessing in disguise right?
Yes, it has to be! And if it doesn’t seem like it, convince yourself it is and make it so. While you’ve got the original answers, and some good advice. I’ve been there and done it too so I thought I’d chime in. Going “through” a divorce is a proper way of describing it. Now we’ve got to get to the other side and we will.
I never wanted mine so it was pretty terrible………I physically felt like I got beat head to toe with a 2x4. For me it was Praying and Sleeping, lots of both! Time is the healer and as it passes, we will heal. BTW-mine turned out to be a blessing in disguise for sure!