Gonna Give It a Shot!

ryork

No, not going to eat a steak yet............ keeping my fingers crossed on that! I'm not getting any younger and just have to scratch the itch. This is not a done deal quite yet, but we're planning on opening a restaurant over the next several months. This has been in the works for months now, but finally far enough long I just wanted to share with the fine folks on here. I've enjoyed this forum so much over the years, and have enjoyed sharing photos, stories, ideas, likes and dislikes with so many of you. I can't share too much just yet, but the concept is something a little outside your typical restaurant, and the venue is very atypical. Will share more as this gets hopefully a little further along. The next big threshold and hurdle is this Tues, after that I'm hoping we will be full steam ahead prepping for an opening sometime early Fall this year. I'll take all the prayers, thoughts, vibes, encouragement, and advice anyone wants to offer. It is a daunting undertaking.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Yes, but not all of it.
Of course.
I once asked the assistant navigator of a united states destroyer if he did any of the navigating.
He asked if I thought the chief navigator did any navigating. :LOL:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
No, not going to eat a steak yet............ keeping my fingers crossed on that! I'm not getting any younger and just have to scratch the itch. This is not a done deal quite yet, but we're planning on opening a restaurant over the next several months. This has been in the works for months now, but finally far enough long I just wanted to share with the fine folks on here. I've enjoyed this forum so much over the years, and have enjoyed sharing photos, stories, ideas, likes and dislikes with so many of you. I can't share too much just yet, but the concept is something a little outside your typical restaurant, and the venue is very atypical. Will share more as this gets hopefully a little further along. The next big threshold and hurdle is this Tues, after that I'm hoping we will be full steam ahead prepping for an opening sometime early Fall this year. I'll take all the prayers, thoughts, vibes, encouragement, and advice anyone wants to offer. It is a daunting undertaking.

That's fantastic!! You got my prayers now and my patronage when you get started. :cheers:

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
@ryork, Congrats on taking the leap! Based on what we see on here, you'll be wildly successful. Can't wait to come eat at your new place when it opens. I'll make the trip!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Hey, we got the Hippie Hole and whole bunch of waterfalls to see as well! Thanks man!
Hippie Hole? Is that the name of the signature sammich?:ROFLMAO: