Gonna Give It a Shot!

hawkeye123

Awesome news! Most definitely will drive up for a weekend supper! Cant wait to hear the details! Know some folks near Ft Payne & Lake Weiss..will tell them too!

Last edited:

slow motion

Fantastic news. Natural progression I'd think cause you clearly have the skill set. Prayers for success. Looking forward to the updates my brother.

pjciii

Congratulations. No moss growing on you. Will what you have learned about Alpha Gal and eating and cooking influence your menu?

jaydawg

Imma just gonna come out and say it…I want the first reservation seating, cause after the grand opening the waiting list will be off the charts!…congrats on your endeavor!

ryork

Congratulations. No moss growing on you. Will what you have learned about Alpha Gal and eating and cooking influence your menu?

To some extent probably, but pork and beef offerings are definitely part of the plans. I've cooked pork with no problems and have accidentally ingested tiny amounts over the past six months with no issues. Beef, lamb etc, that's going to be something to work out over the course of this thing. I know some people do react to fumes, I have not had those kind of issues. Will figure out something in that regard.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Outstanding news and it's about time! I wish you all the luck in the world but you got enough skill to make it on just that alone!

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Brother, if your food tastes as good as it looks you'll be sitting on a goldmine!
Might have to ease up that way & check it out.