Good Deal on a Deer Cart

shdw633

Ok, I bought this and I got a notice that it has shipped; however, I am wary as to whether it will get here or not. I used Paypal so I am not afraid that I will not get my money back if it doesn't come in; however, what I am saying is I would use Paypal instead of just paying for this with a credit card....in other words, buyer beware, if you can't stand to lose the $13 I wouldn't buy it.

Now that the disclaimer is done...I could not resist the price on this and have purchased it. I mean seriously, $13 for a deer cart that normally runs between $50 and $80 bucks. I am taking my chances on this and am willing to wait till mid July for it to get here. If it doesn't then I will go through Paypal and get my money back and if that doesn't work I have thrown more at the lottery then this so I'm taking my chances!! It states they have 3 left so I thought I would pass it on for those risk takers out there like me!!! :bounce::bounce:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Deer-C...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Sweet. I just don't have time to throw away $13 right now. Maybe tomorrow.:bounce:

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
How come they can ship that from Hong Kong for $13 and make money yet we can’t ship the same package to our next door neighbor for $13?
You should have bought all of them and sell them for $26 to your club members then tell them later you only paid $13 each. Then you would make money and have a free worthless deer cart. Still two left. Bidness, lol.

shdw633

How come they can ship that from Hong Kong for $13 and make money yet we can’t ship the same package to our next door neighbor for $13?
You should have bought all of them and sell them for $26 to your club members then tell them later you only paid $13 each. Then you would make money and have a free worthless deer cart. Still two left. Bidness, lol.

I was willing to risk $13.....not willing to risk $50!!

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I was willing to risk $13.....not willing to risk $50!!

It takes a time from Hong Kong and sits in customs I guess but eventually the item shows up a month or two late and opened by customs. Hold out till deer season. For $13 the wheels are worth it. You will see it come in one day just not soon.
You will have long forgotten you even ordered it and wearing orange by the time it shows up. Whatever I ordered from Hong Kong always showed up just months late.

shdw633

It takes a time from Hong Kong and sits in customs I guess but eventually the item shows up a month or two late and opened by customs. Hold out till deer season. For $13 the wheels are worth it. You will see it come in one day just not soon.
You will have long forgotten you even ordered it and wearing orange by the time it shows up. Whatever I ordered from Hong Kong always showed up just months late.

Hope so!! They are sold out now, but they were like that the other day and listed these 4 today so who knows, they might have more in a couple of days.

Lshaw97

I ordered mine a few months ago, 13$, the item is now deleted from eBay but the delivery date is June 5th. The tracking number does not work either, but I will gladly take a change at a 13$ deer cart, and if I don’t receive it, I’ll just get it back

shdw633

I ordered mine a few months ago, 13$, the item is now deleted from eBay but the delivery date is June 5th. The tracking number does not work either, but I will gladly take a change at a 13$ deer cart, and if I don’t receive it, I’ll just get it back

Let us know if you get it by the 5th, if you don't get it then I can get a head start at getting my money back!!!

shdw633

Hope so!! They are sold out now, but they were like that the other day and listed these 4 today so who knows, they might have more in a couple of days.

They just listed more of them.....I'm getting more concerned about these now!!

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
They just listed more of them.....I'm getting more concerned about these now!!

Oh it’s a endless supply you can bet on that direct from China.
Once the shipping container is full of them and the cargo ship is fully loaded with other containers then you’ll see your $13 investment show up after it goes around the world and through customs then trucked to Atlanta.
I’m telling you forget about it for a few months and let that $13 produce. It’s not coming for 12 weeks minimum.
If you need one overnighted there is some in Texas for $80.
RELAX and move on to the next bargain.

dick7.62

There is risk with paypal. I ordered 4 small items from China. They sent only 1. The seller said he sent the other 3 but he lied. Paypal said send it back and get a refund. It would cost 8 times what I paid to send it back. The seller is a crook and paypal is his accomplice. I'm sure I gave paypal their worst review ever.

bilgerat

Senior
mine was just marked as shipped,, we will see how long it takes to get here. BTW..they added more, theres 2 available now

Last edited:

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
I bought this from China for $49.00 plus $49.00 shipping and had it delivered to my house in 7 days. It costs $375.00 in the states.

gt40

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-23 at 7.37.38 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-05-23 at 7.37.38 AM.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 328
  • back pack .jpg
    back pack .jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 326

CowtownHunter

You'll get it, just don't expect 1 week delivery. The extended handle is gonna save your back...if it doesn't break off. You get what you pay for in those things.

shdw633

You'll get it, just don't expect 1 week delivery. The extended handle is gonna save your back...if it doesn't break off. You get what you pay for in those things.

I read in one of the reviews that you should reverse the handle. I also read someone modified something with the wheels that I am going to look up again when it comes in so I can modify anything before I put it together.