Got a good one last night! BBD

SGaither

All you do is back your tailgate to the wood supports. Then you lay the rack as high on the fence as possible. Jump in truck bed, grab the rack over the fence, and you squat 200lb of dead weight with all you got....of course all of this while avoiding cardiac arrest....which I was close to. :biggrin3:

Well that sounds remarkably easy. I did something similar once, not over a fence though, and my quads burned for three days. None the less, congrats on a great deer.

BowChilling

Dang I don't know how I missed this! Great story Kris. Congrats again on a trophy! You shoulda zapped one of them does. You let Todd slip in and win the trail camera!

Kris87

Dang I don't know how I missed this! Great story Kris. Congrats again on a trophy! You shoulda zapped one of them does. You let Todd slip in and win the trail camera!

I talked to him about it yesterday before he went...LOL. I could've shot one before I shot the buck, but didn't want to chance it. Then I got back in the tree Sunday morning because I couldn't sleep and let one go then because I thought he already had it. :crazy:

I'll finish up soon. Too many acorns dropping and deer running around like squirrels after 'em.

Latest posts