Greene County club need member/ only one spot left

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmhayes

We have 400 ac with lots of deer and turkey and other game. Beautiful land with lots of diversity. It has a large creek right thru the middle with hardwoods all along it, some thick bedding area, some pines and about a 60 ac field. There is a small shack at camp that we use as a clubhouse, some people do stay in there but you can put your camper there as well. We do have power but no water currently. We are looking for 3-4 members at $600 per member. Please PM me if you would like to come out and take a look. Thanks

Last edited:

bmhayes

This is a great place with lots of potential. Only 3 bucks have been taken off taken off of this property over the last 3 years so there are plenty of mature deer out there. We have a good group of guys who like to hunt and have fun.

bmhayes

Only 2 spots left. PM me if you want to come take a look. Everyone that comes out to take a look falls in love and usually wants to join on the spot.

bmhayes

So we had another guy back out today so we now have another spot open. We need 3 but could possibly take 4 if we have 4 that want to stay together. Come out and take a look. We have a very nice camp area with power and we are going to work on getting running water this year. Feeders and cameras are out and we are getting lots of pics. Pm me to come take a look.

bmhayes

Lots of turkey and rabbits on this land as well. We may consider partial memberships if someone is only interested in small game hunting.

bmhayes

Will be out at the club tomorrow. Small game hunters come take a look we can do some reduced memberships for coon, rabbit, or turkey hunting and we have a lot of small game. Also, might consider reduced memberships for tractor work.

Status
Not open for further replies.