2016 opening day youth firearm season 14 point

buckpasser

And you DO know his age? I gave an educated guess on the score (and age) based on the photo. OP was asking for opinions...he got it.

GUESS THE SCORE. That’s the game. I didn’t say I knew the age, just that you didn’t, though you remarked on it so assuredly earlier.

Swamprat

Swamprat
And here we start the season between turkey and deer.....time to renew your license for the Doggamusdaysofsummer .

All good though

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
You can score it typical and/or non typical. As with any and all non typical bucks. It’s the final choice to be recorded and scored as typical or recorded and scored non typical by the hunter not the judge/judges.
Usually the higher score/non typical is recorded by the hunter but not always. As in to be the typical record but looks non typical.
What is always the case is it’s the hunters choice typical or non typical.

buckpasser

I guessed the score and added my estimate of age. Go back to playing in the highway Keyboard Cowboy.

A guy posts a buck and wants score guesses. You gave him a condescending answer. Would you disagree?

Last edited:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
126 1/8 , and a beautiful buck , congrats !

Swamprat

Swamprat
A doggamusdaysofsummer lifetime license.

kevan tyler

It's clear as day that one there is 117
Sweet buck deer
Really cool set he has there
I imagine if 10 people scored it they’d all get a different number but 117 is what I came out with!!!

This deer showed up opening day of the 2016 rifle season not a single trail camera photo,

I didn’t have him aged but would guess 2 or 3

I believe he was a normal 10 and was hit by a car to cause abnormal points the webbing looks like a broken off tine to me, also he has a Roman nose or broken nose,

He tasted great and I don’t regret shooting him one bit!!

Mark K

Banned
Heck I wasn’t off by much then. I shot a deer like that once, 6 on one side and 4 on the other. He ate quite well as well. Congrats on your deer!