Gunbroker sold?

bullgator

A friend just texted me and said Ammo Inc. just bought Gunbroker. Anyone heard anything?

Mattval

I heard that today. Purchased for 3/4 of a billion. Said gunbroker has been making $60 million a year!
Anyone know who owned it? We're they Georgia Boys?

Tight Lines

I heard that today. Purchased for 3/4 of a billion. Said gunbroker has been making $60 million a year!

Yep Georgia boys. I used to shoot with them down at Tom Lowe every once in a while...nice guys...it was 4-5 guys that were all commercial real estate guys if I recall...

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova

Somebody, please help me with my math BUT the purchase price of $220 Million is $530 million SHORT of being 3/4 Billion dollars. Maybe you meant 1/4 Billion dollars as that would be much closer in line with this transaction.

bullgator

I’m just hoping they don’t screw it up.

GregoryB.

I hope it goes smoothly too. Have had good luck finding rifles on there. Just sold 2 in the last 2 days. Now i need to start my search for a nice Ruger # in 26-06 or 264 Win Mag. May even list my AR10 that just sets in the safe collecting dust.

specialk

i met them at a trade show back when they were on the ground floor.....ga tech grads i believe.....home office is kennesaw....

Dub

The sellers got out at a perfect time.

The left is likely going to mount a full force assault on internet gun & gun part sales. Ammo, too.

Gunbroker won’t have a leg to stand on if the left is successful.

I hope none of this comes to pass....and I hope the new owners flourish......but I fear they are under attack before they even get rolling.

bullgator

The sellers got out at a perfect time.

The left is likely going to mount a full force assault on internet gun & gun part sales. Ammo, too.

Gunbroker won’t have a leg to stand on if the left is successful.

I hope none of this comes to pass....and I hope the new owners flourish......but I fear they are under attack before they even get rolling.
I was thinking along those lines myself.

rosewood

That is the way to gamble. You quit while you are ahead.

Fellow ramblinwrecks'. Kind of makes me proud.

Reactions: Dub