Hallman Farms Wildlife Nursery, Little Mountain, S.C.(Near Columbia)

GR1

Today I visited Hallman Farms. They treated me like an old friend, although this was my first visit. I purchased 8 pear and apple trees. I was very impressed with the nursery. They are deer hunters and have a nice display of mounts in the shop area. They have a large selection of trees and other landscape plants.

It was worth a total drive time of six hours to see the operation, talk to Benny Hallman, and purchase the trees. I'll be planting this weekend and looking forward to seeing deer underneath the trees eating.

I am not affiliated in any way with the farm. But, I was very impressed.

Check them out on the web. hallmanfarms.com

SakoL61R

Planning to get a few trees from them this year. Have 3 Docs and 3 trophy pears that are 12 years old and doing well.

Cmp1

BANNED
Do you guys have a DNR sponsored tree buy program,,,,we do have here,have got some nice trees from them,,,,gonna get twenty white pines this coming year,,,,

bhouston

I have been purchasing from Hallman for about 6 years now. Best pear tree varieties - hardy and blight resistant. HIGHLY recommend them as one of the best in the area.

Jim Boyd

Hallman’s is great people.

Planted 152 of their trees last year.

ShortMagFan

I’ve got 75-100 trees from Hallman’s that are 5-8 years old at this point. They have generally done well. Sawtooth oaks and a variety of pear trees

they are helpful of you call them and also have a catalog on their website with a lot of information