I have long joked that I was too old to plant pecan trees (ongoing photos)

Jim Boyd

I am waist deep in bathrooms in the house right now.

Took out fiberglass showers and put in tile.

Shortened a closet and make a big shower.

Wife is loving it!

CADA2BBE-6DB7-43FD-9E4A-E01C266161AC.jpeg

Jim Boyd

I lost 3’ of store room on other side of bathroom but that is fine…

Bride is happy = more farm trips.

Main bathroom floor is not tiled yet but that will come shortly.

Jim Boyd

Got a porch to rebuild - and then right back to yard work!!!!

Our weeds and wild onions are already starting to grow. They can see longer days really quickly.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Very eloquently said, sir.

Spoken like the true philosopher that you are.

Jim, if my swamp chestnut oak in my yard has a good crop this season, I plan to get some trees established from it. If this happens I`d like to gift you a couple of them and will get them to you somehow or other.

The parent to the tree in my yard is from a tree on our ancestral home and and has along history in my family.

Jim Boyd

Jim, if my swamp chestnut oak in my yard has a good crop this season, I plan to get some trees established from it. If this happens I`d like to gift you a couple of them and will get them to you somehow or other.

The parent to the tree in my yard is from a tree on our ancestral home and and has along history in my family.

Wow - would love that Nic.

Great history, which I do not have in my family.

We will work out the logistics.

You da man!!!!!

Jim Boyd

Pic 1 - very pregnant doe

Pic 2 - I cannot figure out what it is about this little field ($4 planting cost + a bit of fuel) but the deer flat love it. They are in here night and day. I am surprised there is an oat there left to look for / eat.

EFB5B502-3062-408F-ACD9-176C3957ECB6.jpeg9222D811-4B91-479D-B29C-D814A98DE754.jpeg

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Wow Jim, y’all have come a good ways and the works really showing! Love the big shower too!! Congratulations brother that place looks amazing and Id love to see it one day……maybe I’ll go get Nics trees and bring them to you!

Latest posts