Have you heard Jason Aldean new song?

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Victim class experts can find racism and injustice in anything and everything.

poohbear

God Bless , Jason Aldean and Travis Tritt 2 Georgia boys keeping it honest and real. Don’t ever back down from this leftist ideals.

Reactions: Dub

basshappy

BANNED
As noted already, I would love if people, not just Jason, would speak up and reference a short list of rap songs referencing violence, abuse, criminal activity, etc. Because there sure are a ton of rap songs much much worse than this diddy by Jason.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I won’t make any artsy fartsy qualifiers about how I don’t care for his music. And I personally don’t care if it’s a marketing strategy or not.
I love the song. Like the video even more. I’m glad this bothers people.

Shadow11

I like it. Just speaking the truth. There's more "real news" in that video than CNN has reported in 6 years. Don't much care for dudes with ear rings in my small town, tho. Just sayin

Big7

The Oracle
The irony is that song will turn out to be his biggest hit and will be the closer or encore for every concert he ever does until he retires.

Best thing that has ever happened to to his career and turned him from a Superstar to a Mega Superstar.

All thanks to the left- wing moon bat moron BUFFOONS.

:flag: :rockon:

Deerhead

He is saying what needs to be said. Someone needed to take a stand against all the unruly violence. I too get tired of seeing all that violence and destruction. Then they are not prosecuted. I say that needs to change. Good song by Jason.

Core Lokt

I can't tell you how many people have said "you look like Jason Aldean".

I had to correct them and say he looks like me, I'm older... LOL

Ok, so yall made me watch the video and listen to the song. I think his point is true and I liked the real life video footage.

Think I saw fireman on that tractor!

bullgator

Why do we care whether or not he wrote it?
Well, it divides us and gives us more to argue about……so there’s that. :huh:

Toliver

I don't; just answering the question. I would bet most very powerful, motivating songs were not written by the performers.