Heartbreat and Friendship - Chad's Story (written by Jim Boyd / renamed now)

Jim Boyd

Come on guys - and gals - I still need photos and a short version of YOUR story to work with!!!!!

PM, Email or call me and let's put your story in print!!

Jim

huntingonthefly

Gone but not forgotten
That was great! You need to write the next Fall Fiction Series for GON. Got a tear in my eye.

TurkeyDreamer

Excellent story and story telling. That's quite inspiring and I appreciate both of you sharing it with us. I got chills reading the end of it!

Illinoisbound

Great story with a great ending! I lost a good bow buck & I know who found it but even after describing the buck, he wouldn't return it. I was really ticked off for a while but it was 2 yrs ago and I am over it now. It still amazes me why someone would want a buck they didn't kill. This has happened to me twice, once in Ga & once in Illinois. If I would have made a better shots they wouldn't have made it as far.

Jim Boyd

Folks -

Thank you for your kind comments - when you have a story as good as Chad's, it is pretty easy to make the writer look decent... the good thing was Chad, the story, the deer and the friendship.

I just sort of stood back and let it happen.

Thanks!

Jim

UYD4L

Nice work. I especially liked, "as the last vestiges of the long night still hang heavy on the earth."

I shot a 10 with my bow last year I never recovered. I wish someone would bring me his horns! Great story.

Jim Boyd

Folks - let's revisit Chad's story as we head into deer season!

Latest posts