Heartbroken Today

BriarPatch99

About 7/8 months ago someone donated me a mixed bred black lab/Boyken little dog ... A sweet loving dog who was clearly my dog ...every step I took she was right there...loved to ride the JD Gator....and the tractors.... She would ride in the cab tractor all day cutting/baling hay.. . she would also ride the open tractor much the same ....

Would retrieve thrown ducks/balls/ropes....all day long ... would "look" for objects also....

She normally greets me at the back door every morning... Well this morning no Jada.... found her under my Son's S10 truck dead.... we found two fang marks just above her eye .. assumming rattle snake as the head was swollen ...

Even though our time together was short lived ...Jada made a large impact during my ,"sickness " ....I had looked forward to sharing my down time loving and throwing the duck ... I guess her time served it purpose...

Sure is hard to bury such loving energetic dog ...a loving dog ...

Jada you will be missed... Good bye my friend...

Big7

The Oracle
Sorry to hear that buddy.

I know it's hard as a bunch of folks consider their animals part of the family, me included.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I hate to hear that. Losing a good dog can leave a mighty big hole in your heart.

Buford_Dawg

Hate to hear it, my family has lost 3 pets over the last 10 years, heartbreaking every time. Got a inherited old Tom cat now with us that stays in house at night and outdoors during daylight. Every time we call him in the evening, I wonder if he gonna show up. Several times he has not and I couldn't sleep a wink that night, but he showed up day or two later. Pets really take over our lives and are sorely missed when they gone.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Sorry for your loss, BP. It's a sad day for sure.

Rest in peace, Jada!

Dub

This is terrible.

I am very sorry.

Many here share your love of our furry buddies. We understand and share in your pain.

She helped you heal and she will be there waiting on you when your time here draws to a close....may it be a long, long time from now.

I am often comforted by the knowledge that Heaven waits and holds a wonderful reunion for each of us.

Hang in there. Our dogs often reflect back our best qualities and remind us of the precious gift of life.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Aaawwwman...... I too know the feeling too well, nothing can take the place of a fur baby, sorry for your loss my friend.

Redbow

Sorry to hear about the loss of your pet, Jada had a good home and a good life with you folks.