Heartbroken Today

DannyW

This is why I went 18 years without a dog one time. Didn't think I could take the pain again. But as I sit here tying this, my dog is lying beside me, so close I am afraid to move the chair else I will roll over her paw.

So sorry BP.

turkeykirk

That’s rough. Nothing like a great dog.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I am sorry for your loss BP. It is always tough when a good dog passes. This one came at an especially bad time.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
This is terrible, awful timing as well.
My condolences BP.

bilgerat

Senior
So sorry to hear bout your pup, lost my Opal almost a year ago and I still miss her every day . RIP Jada

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Very sorry to hear this BriarPatch. It punched me in the heart reading it.

May Jada RIP!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
About 7/8 months ago someone donated me a mixed bred black lab/Boyken little dog ... A sweet loving dog who was clearly my dog ...every step I took she was right there...loved to ride the JD Gator....and the tractors.... She would ride in the cab tractor all day cutting/baling hay.. . she would also ride the open tractor much the same ....

Would retrieve thrown ducks/balls/ropes....all day long ... would "look" for objects also....

She normally greets me at the back door every morning... Well this morning no Jada.... found her under my Son's S10 truck dead.... we found two fang marks just above her eye .. assumming rattle snake as the head was swollen ...

Even though our time together was short lived ...Jada made a large impact during my ,"sickness " ....I had looked forward to sharing my down time loving and throwing the duck ... I guess her time served it purpose...

Sure is hard to bury such loving energetic dog ...a loving dog ...

Jada you will be missed... Good bye my friend...
Sorry to here buddy. It’s bad enough to have to put one down at the end of their days.