Helpful Young Lady

campboy

Long story short, been trying to get my FIL’s boat put in my MIL’s name. (Rest in peace paw paw) been getting the run around from the Ga boat registration folks until today. Spent about an hour on the phone with a very nice young lady named Kendra. Very helpful, very patient. I was getting impatient and kindly asked to speak to Kendra’s supervisor. After being on hold for a while Kendra got back on the line and apologized. She said she had misinformed me on what information I needed to give her. I told her no problem. I just wanted to say that in this world we live in it is so nice to deal with a very patient, helpful person. Thank you Kendra!!

35 Whelen

You were fortunate. Nowadays you can hardly get anyone on the phone, let alone get someone to talk to that is helpful.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
I also had a very good phone interaction with them back in the spring. Somehow my paperwork for my new boat got overlooked and online kept saying pending. I finally called and a very helpful lady took a few minutes and found everything and had me fixed up.