Hit Campton Restaurant For Catfish Today.

Big7

The Oracle
Haven't been there since the 80's but it has always been very popular place. Not on my end of the county tho so I can't never remember to go there.

Everything was real good. The mac and cheese tasted like box mix with some real cheese thrown in. The Catfish and onion rings were excellent and I don't care for hush puppies.

It was a little pricy but so is any restaurant nowadays. Tip, ice tea and all was 18$

Thought the t- shirt was kinda cool. :cool:20230607_145259.jpg20230607_150732.jpg20230607_144641.jpg20230607_145058_HDR.jpg

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
H22 used to eat lunch there everyday when he worked at Pike. I've been there a time or two and liked it.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
We eat there every month or so. My brother makes it a point to eat there if he’s working in the vicinity.

My favorite is the fried shrimp.

SarahFair

Surprisingly I've never been there and it's just down the street :huh:

My neighbor across the street is somewhere in the ball park of 84 years old, his sons come over every Friday to do yard work with him, then they go eat at the Campton Restaurant.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Good Eats!!!!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Has anyone eaten here since the big changes?
I’m told it’s not the same anymore.

bilgerat

Senior
I ve passed by that place hundreds of times headed to and from deer camp but have never stopped in, Gonna have to stop and give them a try.