Hold on Driveler's, the sun is on the way in 420,,,,,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry, falling down on my job..........................

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Ruger, no, they did it by robotics, from what LilD said he had two entry points on his back and one on his chest. Thanks for the prayers from one & all, like I said, he may be my ex, but at one time he was my heart and if it weren't for him I wouldn't have LilD and Monster!!:love:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Ruger, no, they did it by robotics, from what LilD said he had two entry points on his back and one on his chest. Thanks for the prayers from one & all, like I said, he may be my ex, but at one time he was my heart and if it weren't for him I wouldn't have LilD and Monster!!:love:

Keebs, do you know if they went in between his ribs from the front?

That’s where they went in on mine and cracked a rib accidentally. I did have a couple of holes on my side. One was just a drain for fluids and blood. My main cut for the robotic procedure was right under my Pec(chest muscle).

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Sounds like they did a single bypass. There’s some pretty hardcore pain for about the first few days associated with that invasion. Nowhere near as bad as rippin someone open for a triple bypass though.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Keebs, do you know if they went in between his ribs from the front?

That’s where they went in on mine and cracked a rib accidentally. I did have a couple of holes on my side. One was just a drain for fluids and blood. My main cut for the robotic procedure was right under my Pec(chest muscle).
Not sure, this is a first for LilD to go through and she don't know what all to ask and what to watch for, but I believe it was a single by pass.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Not sure, this is a first for LilD to go through and she don't know what all to ask and what to watch for, but I believe it was a single by pass.

That’s sure what it sounds like.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Lotsa reading to catch up.

We got the gate controls all mounted and ready.

But Some factory worker forgot to pack the photo-eye device. My brother gets to drive a 140 mile round trip (again) to spend 30 minutes putting the device and reflector on before he can invoice. :banginghe

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

But Some factory worker forgot to pack the photo-eye device. My brother gets to drive a 140 mile round trip to spend 30 minutes putting the device and reflector on before he can invoice. :banginghe

Uh oh, I bet somebody is a tad ticked off. I dang sure would be.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Durn internet sure is dragging here for some reason. (n)

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Durn internet sure is dragging here for some reason. (n)

Server here sux, IPad zips around every where else and throws out anchor here.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler

But Some factory worker forgot to pack the photo-eye device. My brother gets to drive a 140 mile round trip (again) to spend 30 minutes putting the device and reflector on before he can invoice. :banginghe
That would be aggravating and might lead to a discussion with the seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.