How do I find my ad blocker?

oldfella1962

Okay, I can't use you tube until I disable my ad blocker. No problem right? But I don't know which ad blocker I have nor where to find it!
Allegedly it's in the upper right corner of my computer screen. But under which category would it be? Again I have Microsoft Edge browser and McAfee virus scan. So to recap - how do I find my ad-blocker so that I can disable it for selected sites, such as you tube?

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Your ad-blocker likely exists as a browser extension... Best I can figure is that you should be able to pull up a list of browser extensions, find your ad-blocker, and disable it.

Try typing "about:extensions" in your address bar in Edge... Look for some kind of ad-blocker, and from there you should be able to disable it.

oldfella1962

Your ad-blocker likely exists as a browser extension... Best I can figure is that you should be able to pull up a list of browser extensions, find your ad-blocker, and disable it.

Try typing "about:extensions" in your address bar in Edge... Look for some kind of ad-blocker, and from there you should be able to disable it.
Thanks! I never had a reason to explore "extensions" before - I'll do this.

ClemsonRangers

i just switch to another search engine, if a site does not like my ad blocker

my bank website does not like Brave, so i use Edge to go into my banking account