I couldn't believe my ears.

This morning, I was setting here with the front door open just watching the birds and squirrels through the storm door. Twice, I heard what sounded like a quail. I stepped out onto the front porch and listened for about a minute and heard it again. It was definitely a quail. I heard several more throughout the day. Evidently, there's a covey of them living in the grown up ditch up the street and across the road. I live 2 blocks off of Main Street in Buford, so I never expected in a million years to have quail around.

Jeff Raines

cool
In 10 years that I've lived in my house in paulding county,I've seen 1 in my backyard.Heck I've seen more escaped pheasants in paulding than quail

``````````````````````````Rabbit Tracks Ever where```````````````>

I seen three (3) out feeding here on my place this past week, but I live back in the woods, been making lots of bruch piles and sowing some seed, for my rabbits, so maybe a few Bob Whites, have come around, sure would like to see them get established, once more.

Say if any of you rabbit hunters want too see some gun hunt story's from the 410 Coalition, back in 08. Look at the links that my son "Dirt Road" posted about the Mule Hunting Gear, on this Small Game post, Was a real good year 08.

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

tv_racin_fan

Eddy that is cool indeed. Are you east or west of the rr tracks??? My bro in law is west of the rr near the old Dairy Queen.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
That has to be a iregularity.

Eddy that is cool indeed. Are you east or west of the rr tracks??? My bro in law is west of the rr near the old Dairy Queen.

I'm east of the tracks, but less than a mile from your bil.

I haven't heard them again. I wonder why I only heard them that one day. I'm thinking someone up the street might have gotten some pen-raised birds and held them for a day or two before slaughtering them.

Ambull

I have heard them singing in Jackson, and Hall counties.....got to be tough and whiley little boogers to avoid all the house cats. It is encouraging though!