I don’t have good camo for bow season.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I just gave your average camo from like Walmart. The pants maybe missing the button at the top. Guess my belt will hold them up. Hope I can fine a short sleeve camo top shirt. Don’t really have any sent free soap to wash me or my clothes. My snake boots stink I bet.
I feel unprepared!
Hope y’all are doing better.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
My belt broke this am. It was kinda coming apart already but them the thing actually broke…….I’ve never had a buckle break, ever! My pants are too big already so I put a carabiner on a belt loop, hooked it to the lower strap of my back pack so I could go check a trail cam. I already ordered a belt, but I need new pants….I felt pretty naked or at least unprepared today. So no, I’m not doing much better, maybe worst! I don’t even know where I’m gonna hunt opening day……not a clue

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
My belt broke this am. It was kinda coming apart already but them the thing actually broke…….I’ve never had a buckle break, ever! My pants are too big already so I put a carabiner on a belt loop, hooked it to the lower strap of my back pack so I could go check a trail cam. I already ordered a belt, but I need new pants….I felt pretty naked or at least unprepared today. So no, I’m not doing much better, maybe worst! I don’t even know where I’m gonna hunt opening day……not a clue
I have nowhere to hunt either. But now I know what soap to get. ?
Good call jake.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Sleeveless red plaid shirt with cut off jean shorts, camo crocs, and for scent free soap get the un-scented dove bar soap.
Ok
Now we getting somewhere. I got camo shorts and my snake boot are just below the knee. The button in the top of them is still there.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Those Neolithic Europeans and American Indians who fed their families 24/7/365 with bow-killed deer for 15,000 years didn't have any either, so there's that.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Those Neolithic Europeans and American Indians who fed their families 24/7/365 with bow-killed deer for 15,000 years didn't have any either, so there's that.
I’m just a weekend warrior ?.
But it is something to think about.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
If you wear cutoffs and no shirt, the whelts from the chigger and mosquito bites will have you blending right in with your surroundings in no time at all.
I get more chiggers wearing long pants and long sleeves. Chiggers only set up shop under clothing.

Gbr5pb

All mine so faded can’t tell who’s brand. So many of them joro spiders webs though shouldn’t have a bug problem

Reactions: M80