I need help

GA Bowman

I have a creed xs lost, a creed lost and Im seriously thinking of getting the tactical creed xs simply because it looks cool!!!

Can anyone reason with this, and how many bows are too many?
Thanks in advance.:eek:

1crazybowhunter

Too many bows

If it turns your crank, you can more than afford it and it isn't taking money away from bills or family that need it, I say buy as many as you like. It might cause a divorce if your wife isn't into bowhunting or understanding but these, in my opinion, are the questions I'd ask myself before pulling the trigger. New bows are going to always be there but a really good wife is worth more than all the bows piled up together in the world....bottom line, it's your choice but I'd really consider the whole picture if I were you. Personally, I have a 3-D bow and 3 bows to hunt with because I like change, but I'm a dealer and get a price break. My wife understands but in her opinion, I'm taking money away from the family. I'm sharing with you the truth my friend. I'm a firm believer that money problems will kill a marriage quicker than finding your best friend in bed with your wife. I tell it like it is and that is the truth!