I need y'all's opinion on a club name

masonbell1

Swamp rats duck club,Over the limit duck club.Smokin chokes duck club. And if y'all got any suggestions I would appreciate them

ThunderRoad

Banned
Trigger action Triads

Gettin dat Green Hunt Club

Lil' G's in the bayou

Mark K

Banned
A club in Georgia?? If so, how about Jokes on US, or Ducks Needed.

If in a flyway state, maybe Ducks Eliminated, or Mornin' Woodie!

ThunderRoad

Banned
A club in Georgia?? If so, how about Jokes on US, or Ducks Needed.

If in a flyway state, maybe Ducks Eliminated, or Mornin' Woodie!

bwahahaha thats some good stuff markie mark. If you hunt lanier I'd recommend the boat dock boys, or the wonder bread widowmakers.

masonbell1

It's basically a joke between me and my hunting buddies we aren't a 5 star limit out everyday club.Its just a regular ol hunting club that has some decent duck hunting on it

ThunderRoad

Banned
I'm stealing "Wonder Bread Widow Makers"!!!!

You can have it broseph. They call me "Kid Missoura" aka "The Public Offender No. 1" cause I be doin serious damage to birds on public land all over the country.

rnelson5

Lil G's in the bayou...........HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. I bout dropped my dinner on the floor.

SMASHINFOWL

Banned
Why do people keep saying no ducks in georgia???...I guess im on the ( x) then.......killed about 35 ducks in four mornings...I know that's not the best...or what it could be this time of season but ...stop crying...move to another state....bye...more for me....and I have pin pointed the cryers on here...........y'all should be scouting instead of typing.......good luck everyone...blast em up

ThunderRoad

Banned
Why do people keep saying no ducks in georgia???...I guess im on the ( x) then.......killed about 35 ducks in four mornings...I know that's not the best...or what it could be this time of season but ...stop crying...move to another state....bye...more for me....and I have pin pointed the cryers on here...........y'all should be scouting instead of typing.......good luck everyone...blast em up

Names of cryers please

we should hang out.