I Reckon Y'all Tired of This by Now.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
My last pack of deerburger with brisket fat. It's lasted me over 6 months.
:cry:

Dr. Strangelove

Pickle spears again! Come on man, at least deep fry those bad boys every now and then./s I want the checkered paper, bun, pickle and French fry concession license for your house! Bob Ingle would be rolling in his grave envious of my ginormous profits!

JDBrown

Not a chance of me getting tired of burgers, especially not ones that look as good as the ones you post.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
What ratio? I normally go 15-20% Boston butt but your burger looks a whole lot better than mine!
1 lb of brisket fat to 4 lbs ground venison. That gives it the same 80/20 ratio as ground chuck. Only beef fat for me in hamburger meat. I do not want pork fat in my ground deer meat unless I'm making sausage. It don't taste like burger any more with the pork fat, tastes like sausage.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Pickle spears again! Come on man, at least deep fry those bad boys every now and then./s I want the checkered paper, bun, pickle and French fry concession license for your house! Bob Ingle would be rolling in his grave envious of my ginormous profits!
I haven't made fried pickles in awhile, come to think of it. Craving flung, now.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member