I took a sensitivity class today.

someguyintraffic

Due to the backlash against my opinion on the hokey and overdone customer service forced upon me by Chickfila yesterday I decided to take a class on PC and sensitivity.

I apologize. I was unaware grown men could be offended by ones opinion on a fast food drive through.

I am now better educated about others feelings.

gunnurse

Due to the backlash against my opinion on the hokey and overdone customer service forced upon me by Chickfila yesterday I decided to take a class on PC and sensitivity.

I apologize. I was unaware grown men could be offended by ones opinion on a fast food drive through.

You’re a democrat, aren’t you.

gunnurse

Tromping all over the preservation of goodness and right just to rile up all us right minded folks.

gunnurse

DEMONCRAT! :devilish:

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy

Its ok... I was unaware that good service could offend anyone, but in your case, it isn't that surprising

gunnurse

Nana nana boo boo. We can’t hear you. Hater!

gunnurse

I know. I asked the cows. They’s sad about you.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
"Maybe so but I know when folks are butt hurt."-someguyintraffic

Except when it applies to you....your opinion of Chik Fil A's drive thru was entirely based on "your" butt hurt.

someguyintraffic

I know. I asked the cows. They’s sad about you.
"Maybe so but I know when folks are butt hurt."-someguyintraffic

Except when it applies to you....your opinion of Chik Fil A's drive thru was entirely based on "your" butt hurt.

Lol. Ok. I posted an opinion about a gimmicky, overdone, ridiculous amount of excess customer service when a speakerbox and a person in the window sufficed every other time Ive been through.

Besides that all Ive seen is butt hurt and whining for a day and a half from a possee of keyboard cowboys. Lol.

Yeeeeeehawwww we the GON possee. Lol

someguyintraffic

Its ok... I was unaware that good service could offend anyone, but in your case, it isn't that surprising

Lol. I dont need to be wowed in a fast food drive through. Maybe some do. Who knew?

Will you take me tomorrow to point out the finer points of drive through chicken Pappy?

Can we get extra Polynesian sauce? Mmm I love that Polynesian sauce.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Lol. I dont need to be wowed in a fast food drive through. Maybe some do. Who knew?

Will you take me tomorrow to point out the finer points of drive through chicken Pappy?

Can we get extra Polynesian sauce? Mmm I love that Polynesian sauce.

Nope... Chic Fil A is closed on Sundays.

Latest posts