If you live near or pass by Menards EDIT: New deal now at Rural King Edit again: Ground blind at Rural King

slow motion

I'm a fan of shooting rails and armrests as well but I have a few portable rests I've used with this type.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Oh. Is that what they're called? I just know they keep me from falling out when I start that uncontrollable head bobbing. :bounce: :sleep:
I just put a long sleeve t-shirt behind the tree and tie a half hitch in the arms around my forehead. Easy to wiggle out of when you need to... no head bobbin leads to better snoozin.
:D

Toliver

I just put a long sleeve t-shirt behind the tree and tie a half hitch in the arms around my forehead. Easy to wiggle out of when you need to... no head bobbin leads to better snoozin.
:D
That is brilliant!

Toliver

Maybe that’s why it’s called Rivers Edge. You set it up so you fall in the river.
Well there's no doubt if that's where I set it up, that's where I'd land because there's a 100% chance of me falling off that one. At least there was before the sage advice about using a shirt to tie my head to the tree.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Well there's no doubt if that's where I set it up, that's where I'd land because there's a 100% chance of me falling off that one. At least there was before the sage advice about using a shirt to tie my head to the tree.
And a safety belt around your waist and the tree with about a eight inch connector loop in between...

NWS

“Save Big Money At Menards”. Eau Claire, WI founded company just a few miles north of the #1 B&C Whitetail Deer region in North America.
Rivers edge is headquartered just north of Eau Claire a little ways