If you want to get away with murder....head on down to Baton Rouge Louisiana!

greg_n_clayton

I been a thanking about that too !

9:44

Toliver

As the story goes... could be urban legend.... maybe not.... man and woman go to Mexico for vacation. Rent a boat. She falls out and drowns. Man has woman cremated in Mexico. No autopsy. Hmmm....

But just before I go, if I am bad sick or something and know it's coming, I'm gonna lay down next to a roadside ditch with a big carpet and roll myself up and roll right into the ditch. Should be a best selling mystery novel at some point. :bounce:

DAVE

Going by video of future dead white man walking deserted street at night time with a unknown black man by his side, I'm guessing same old story of White man meets Black man, White man ends up robbed or dead or both. Black man happy to walk away with a new pair of sneakers and a debit card.

SarahFair

This man coached my youngest son in baseball a season and we know some family of his pretty decent.
I dont remember him outside of his presence on the field, the SO had a lot more interaction with him and he's having a hard time believing the narritive being pushed. Anything is possible, but something is not right with the story.

specialk

as my granny always said ''it'll all come clean in the wash''......time will tell.....

oldfella1962

Going by video of future dead white man walking deserted street at night time with a unknown black man by his side, I'm guessing same old story of White man meets Black man, White man ends up robbed or dead or both. Black man happy to walk away with a new pair of sneakers and a debit card.
Nice work if you can get it!

oldfella1962

This man coached my youngest son in baseball a season and we know some family of his pretty decent.
I dont remember him outside of his presence on the field, the SO had a lot more interaction with him and he's having a hard time believing the narritive being pushed. Anything is possible, but something is not right with the story.
Yeah, "no foul play" doesn't = wrapped in plastic in a rug AFAIK but I'm not a forensic investigator nor detective. :huh:

Louisiana is incredibly corrupt & inept, so I don't see a full effort being expended in figuring out what happened. This case will go cold so fast (if it's even investigated) you'll get freezer burnt even thinking about solving it. :(

oldfella1962

Bumping this thread due to developments in the investigation.

Thanks for the info/link! So the authorities have two people arrested for "failure to render aid" and one person in questioning for no apparent reason given. Now if they can only narrow their focus to how he actually got into that rug they might be onto something. :unsure:

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
Thanks for the info/link! So the authorities have two people arrested for "failure to render aid" and one person in questioning for no apparent reason given. Now if they can only narrow their focus to how he actually got into that rug they might be onto something. :unsure:
It's gone now but WSB had a blurb on this earlier. Said drug OD and one of the women of the night has been charged with illegal dumping of a body whatever that means...

oldfella1962

It's gone now but WSB had a blurb on this earlier. Said drug OD and one of the women of the night has been charged with illegal dumping of a body whatever that means...
Drug OD? Makes sense, that or alcohol poisoning. Regardless, all these seedy, sleazy factors are completely knocking him out of the "Father of The Year" competition. :unsure:

SarahFair

Drug OD? Makes sense, that or alcohol poisoning. Regardless, all these seedy, sleazy factors are completely knocking him out of the "Father of The Year" competition. :unsure:
I'm interested to see what the tox reports are.
I mean, I know things like this happen, but this situation just seems pretty bizarre to me.

Gator89

One article mentioned that the bartender had told the victim, "no more alcohol for you". You have to get pretty snockered for a bartender to cut you off.

specialk

i didn't know folks still smoked crack.....

SarahFair

This article from WAFB includes arrest warrants that contain all the details.

https://www.wafb.com/2023/03/23/2-people-wanted-their-involvement-disappearance-nathan-millard/
If I'm reading this correctly, one girl is saying that she wasn't involved at all except when Perkins showed up to get narcan from her, but the Perkins guy is saying they were all 3 involved the whole time?

Does narcan work on crack? Or is Perkins saying the 2 girls and Millard started using some other type of drug "intravenously"?

oldfella1962

yep, pretty much tells the story.....sad ending....
Basically "death by misadventure". You would think the guy was old enough to know better - but sadly that was not the case. I'm not a perfect father & husband, but I can't imagine getting involved with shenanigans like this. :(

oldfella1962

i didn't know folks still smoked crack.....
My son lives in Harrisburg Augusta and one of his jobs is right downtown - crackheads are all over the place. :(