If you want to get away with murder....head on down to Baton Rouge Louisiana!

DSGB

Perkins saying the 2 girls and Millard started using some other type of drug "intravenously"

That is what he is saying. Of course the one is saying she wasn’t there.

Nuttin Better

Sometimes good people make bad choices. Even more so when they are out of town and think nobody will know what they are doing. Sad situation for all involved.

VTRman

Play stupid games, end up dead.

buckpasser

Millard had fentanyl, cocaine and ethanol in his system at the time of his death, according to the toxicology report.

I’m surprised there can even be an accurate toxicology report performed 11 plus days after a death, laid out in Louisiana, even in the winter time. I wouldn’t think there would be much left of you!

pjciii

If I'm reading this correctly, one girl is saying that she wasn't involved at all except when Perkins showed up to get narcan from her, but the Perkins guy is saying they were all 3 involved the whole time?

Does narcan work on crack? Or is Perkins saying the 2 girls and Millard started using some other type of drug "intravenously"?

Yes, it is known as the Lazarus drug. It will literally bring people back from the dead. Anyone who knows at risk people, works closely with them or even people in recovery should have some on hand. Use to be that your Dr had to write a prescription for it but I think anyone can purchase it at the pharmacy now.