I like lasagna, but not enough to cut a brother over it!

oldfella1962

Stoffer's no...Mama's probably
Not my mama's! My mom (RIP) put cottage cheese instead of ricotta in her lasagna! :mad: When I grew up I vowed never to make such blasphemic fare for my family. I actually mix ricotta with mozzarella with is great, but cottage cheese? Not on my watch.

Toliver

I'm not clicking any links to MSN for fear they'll put cookies on my phone and think I actually want to read their garbage. However, I felt compelled to agree with you about lasagna. Cottage cheese shouldn't be put in anything, let alone a meat, cheese and pasta dish.

oldfella1962

I'm not clicking any links to MSN for fear they'll put cookies on my phone and think I actually want to read their garbage. However, I felt compelled to agree with you about lasagna. Cottage cheese shouldn't be put in anything, let alone a meat, cheese and pasta dish.
Some foods/drinks I just can't deal with - cottage cheese, Swiss cheese, liver & onions, Vienna sausages, Natty Daddy beer, and skim milk come to mind.

Anyway, here in Grovetown GA (right down the road from me) a sister stabbed her brother because he wouldn't give her access to the lasagna in the fridge, or something like that. Pretty much business-as-usual anywhere with a short distance of Augusta GA. Also today in the news a local guy got sentenced to prison for filing a fake IRS tax return claiming he made 100 MILLION dollars and was expecting a quick refund. :oops:

Toliver

And he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for them meddling kids!

I'm still with you on your list of foods, too.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I personally have stabbed... er.. forked two peoples hands to the bar I was sit'n at for annoying me about what or how I was eating it. I'll politely ask you to leave me alone... twice... ain't gonna be no 3rd time.. you're get'n forked.