I'm hiring.. BigJims Bow Company

BigJim Bow

Hello all, I am looking for a couple people to hire full time to work for Big Jims Bow Company in Albany Georgia.
The two positions I'm currently trying to fill are in different areas of the business.
First, I'm looking with someone who has experience in wood finishing.. preferably spraying. I will consider any type of finisher but pay will depend on experience.

Second and not any less important, I'm looking for an employee to work in the office. Bow tech for traditional would be very helpful, but I'm willing to train if they have enough background in archery and hunting. Again, pay will depend on experience.

You can contact me through my personal email at bigjimbab@bellsouth.net if you would like more information.
I have been in business for over 16 years and with each year, we continue to get busier. There is no end of things to get done here and should be little fear of being let go due to lack of work. My shop/bow building is over 14 months out on custom bows and my office is a never-ending source of work as well.
Thank you, BigJim