Installation of a RGF REME HALO in HVAC

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
I am considering one. I encapsulated my crawl space last year (where my HVAC handler is) I have seen a huge decrease in my power bill. I have had a dehumidifier down there for about five years that works great.

I am considering the REME Halo to help with air quality. My research sounds like they work, but most of my research is based on sales info. Does anyone have anything to add that I should be aware of? I have a newer HVAC system and would have the company that installed the HVAC system add the REME to my service agreement. What should I know before I decide to enter the agreement? They want about $750 bucks - I already plan to negotiate, that price, but what is fair?

westcobbdog

Congrats on the encapsulation and the benefits thereof. Is that priced by the Sq footage of your crawlspace? Haven't heard of the Reem product, does it attach at the furnace / air handler or somewhere at ducts end inside the home?

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
Congrats on the encapsulation and the benefits thereof. Is that priced by the Sq footage of your crawlspace? Haven't heard of the Reem product, does it attach at the furnace / air handler or somewhere at ducts end inside the home?
Yes it has wiring that hooks into the panel, and has some sort of UV lights in the handler. I don’t think it is based on square footage? I think they have a residential model.