Iowa zone 4 Late muzzleloader hunt ! 1 opening !

BowFreak

Have an immediate need for 1 hunter for the late muzzleloader season in Iowa. Hunt will take place from Dec 26th until possibly the end of the season if needed which is Jan 10th. Due to the tag requirements the interested party will need to have at least one preference point to draw a tag. The tag period is now until the end of the month. So yes its last minute but I had one back out at the very worst time.

Hunt will take place on approximately 1000 acres with some food plots/standing crops left for late season. Excellent deer numbers and its Iowa so always the potential for a late season giant to appear on the food sources !! Hunt will include lodging in a very nice house in the area situated on one of the farms available!

I hand pick the hunters so very picky because of my relationship with the landowner !! Serious and ethical hunter only that will appreciate and respect the land owner first ! The lodging is his personal house !

Will be a very good hunt for the right person ! $2,000

Serious inquiries PM me asap ! Time is limited so you can submit for the license draw !