Just add a deer

bany

I have the same thoughts. Not sure I need to kill one but we’ll see what happens. Have fun!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I got up in a tree this afternoon kind of like a test run. It was nice out for sure but I didn’t see any deer. I may go in the am and be serious…….lol

01Foreman400

Staff member
They are hit or miss this time of year. My youngest son and I saw 9 bucks all together yesterday afternoon. Of course we were looking for a doe.

Hoss

I’m calling goat rope, deer win. Cameras are showing them coming around at night, but no daylight photos and my old bones don’t like these cold mornings so I’m calling it a season. Believe we have a couple of big boys that only have to make it another week so I think the odds are good that they will be around to get my heart beating next fall in anticipation. Still gonna get out and enjoy the woods, but more on my terms and not what the deer dictate. Best of luck to those of you still chasing em.

slow motion

I’m calling goat rope, deer win. Cameras are showing them coming around at night, but no daylight photos and my old bones don’t like these cold mornings so I’m calling it a season. Believe we have a couple of big boys that only have to make it another week so I think the odds are good that they will be around to get my heart beating next fall in anticipation. Still gonna get out and enjoy the woods, but more on my terms and not what the deer dictate. Best of luck to those of you still chasing em.
I got a good one last weekend of season last year. You never know.