Just adopted a pup...what do you think she is?

fast64

I'm new...signed up to reply to a classified ad, did some reading, and figured I stick around :)

I adopted this pup from the humane society a few weeks ago, and got to talking to the girlfriend a bit ago and wondering what she is. Don't really care, just curious.

She is all the same golden color except for a small white spot on her chest. Has hazel eyes, red nose. About 4 months old, about 30 lbs. Very calm, loyal, pretty quiet unless she is really excited, very personable with all people, dogs, and even cats. Very smart and picks up on rules, tricks, etc really quick. Lean and muscular.

She looks mostly lab, sometimes she has a little look of a pit to her (kinda built like my old 'houla/pit mix). Maybe Viszla (shes gold and has big ol' ears)? Anyway, whatdoyathink?

DSCN6333.jpg

DSCN6336.jpg

DSCN6335.jpg

matthewsman

looks like

a lap /red nose pitt X..Heavy on the pitt

7Mag Hunter

Looks like the perfect dog to me....Obviously very happy in her
new home....Kudos to you for saving her life and being her hero !!!!

You gonna have years and years of love and loyalty from her....

Good Choice !!!

fast64

Looks like the perfect dog to me....Obviously very happy in her
new home....Kudos to you for saving her life and being her hero !!!!

You gonna have years and years of love and loyalty from her....

Good Choice !!!

Thanks :cheers: She's such a great dog, picked up all the good traits of whatever breeds she is it seems. She still gets kind of scared being the co-pilot in my Jeep, but she's working on it, haha.

BubbaReb7

She looks like she has the color traits of a red nose pit, with the light red nose, white on the chest and solid color. Maybe a yellow lab - red nose pit cross. Also has some characteristics of a beagle too..... Who knows?

My little brother use to have a dog that looked just like yours and it was a lab...I think they come in a couple of different colors and one of the colors is like the one you have. ???

ki;iocd4gwhyjuntvgtfuopbfryhbtwybqtvcxvtju tywt36dr44rd4ryuv80045sq3wtydjr7e7eu7j7uiighvgv bguf bhytthgtdyd tft gyftftyttft gtdopohtbgyyhhh hyujuj ju8w334ytqwhdy6e gt666555e66u46u6476y4hteneyhdyneueummnhjjyjyhhhyjuhnjnhh juuvfccxdx cdgtjydhydhhbhjty6tjrjfvbg52825cfrwkwjgyfjgrygrgygrrtrggyr

matthewsman

exactly!

ki;iocd4gwhyjuntvgtfuopbfryhbtwybqtvcxvtju tywt36dr44rd4ryuv80045sq3wtydjr7e7eu7j7uiighvgv bguf bhytthgtdyd tft gyftftyttft gtdopohtbgyyhhh hyujuj ju8w334ytqwhdy6e gt666555e66u46u6476y4hteneyhdyneueummnhjjyjyhhhyjuhnjnhh juuvfccxdx cdgtjydhydhhbhjty6tjrjfvbg52825cfrwkwjgyfjgrygrgygrrtrggyr

Sort of sums it up...:bounce: