Kentucky Bucks

Meriwether Mike

I have relocated from Butler County to a new lease in Hopkins County, Kentucky. I joined with my BIL and one other guy who holds the lease. We are running cameras and getting some good bucks. Looking forward to the Falls hunts.Kentucky 2023 #1.jpgKentucky 2023 #2.jpgKentucky 2023 #3.jpgKentucky 2023 #4.jpg

Ace1313

They will do

Meriwether Mike

We got a whole pallet on August 1st. I think it was about $11 for a 50 pound bag. I just paid my 1/3 part.

We got a whole pallet on August 1st. I think it was about $11 for a 50 pound bag. I just paid my 1/3 part.
Heard that. Wasn’t sure if it was cheaper up there in farm country. Love Kentucky. If I could move and live it would be up in that area where you are and was

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Love deer hunting in Kentucky!
True that! Me too! I’ll be heading Morgantown November 6 for a week at my cousins place….I think it’s on the Houston/Butler co line?
y’all got some nice looking deer at your place! I havent been sent any buck photos from this year……yet. I hope to get a deer with the bow, but I’m bringing the .308 too! I better get my venison from KY, cause Lord knows I can’t seem to kill one here in GA!
Good luck y’all!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Nice bucks. Hope y'all have some good luck!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
My cousin is just now putting out cams. I know he’s added some cell cams to his collection so hopefully I’ll get some big buck pics soon. My dream would be to kill a giant deer he has never seen before!

I think that fawn was saying “where’s mom?”

Meriwether Mike

Good luck to you and Bubba this year. What part of Kentucky is Bubba's property?