Kirby's Presser

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
On a serious note, there's a huge double standard in education. I'm referring to middle/ high school more so than college, although personally I don't approve of it anywhere.
The double standard is language that coaches use in front of students would get administrators & teachers fired.
It's been like this for years & it's wrong.

brownceluse

On a serious note, there's a huge double standard in education. I'm referring to middle/ high school more so than college, although personally I don't approve of it anywhere.
The double standard is language that coaches use in front of students would get administrators & teachers fired.
It's been like this for years & it's wrong.
I my middle school coach was a deacon in the biggest Baptist church in town. He cussed like a sailor! I remember hearing him speak at the 8th grade football banquet about how my generation was losing their way. No respect, filthy mouths and on and on. I remember my daddy busted out laughing at him and over half the teams parents joined him. It’s a joke! I also deer hunted with a a few deacons........... Let’s just say there was no godliness! Kirby in my opinion screwed up! He should have never said that! Period! He gets no mulligan from me! It shows a lack of class. But, he was riding an emotional high! Still, no excuse. I’m sure Mary Beth gave him an earful too.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
So you condone him using the F bomb on national tv?
I’ve said what he said a million times..

And I could care less what he says on National TV...

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

TinKnocker

Right now he's doing nothing Mark Richt hadn't done.
No East team has won that division 3 years in a row since 1996. Richt never did that. Richt never had a #1 recruiting class. Richt never made a CFB playoff. Richt never made a natty appearance.

Sorry, but this line is not only tired, but it’s also false. It’s also proof some folks will say anything to badmouth GA just to have something to say.

brownceluse

No East team has won that division 3 years in a row since 1996. Richt never did that. Richt never had a #1 recruiting class. Richt never made a CFB playoff. Richt never made a natty appearance.

Sorry, but this line is not only tired, but it’s also false. It’s also proof some folks will say anything to badmouth GA just to have something to say.
Ole Accu has been a lurker not a poster for a reason. Next season will be no different!