Ky Opening day buck.

Jeff Roark

thanks for all the support guys. I have a goal for this season and its to tag out. Drinking coffee right now and getting ready to head as soon as this little shower passes over.

Good luck everyone with their season.

Jeff Roark

great job man.. i'm proud for you.

thanks everyone!

Dendy,

Are you taking care of that wild Indian Yankee pal of ours down there in the swamps? I sure hope he gets a big old hog. I've been playing phone tag with him, so tell him we'll talk after his hunt is done. Take care of him.

belle&bows

Congrats on a fine buck!!

gurn

Gone but not forgotten
Hey Jeff dont worry Dendy is takin real good care ah me and Bobby.

sawtooth

thanks everyone!

Dendy,

Are you taking care of that wild Indian Yankee pal of ours down there in the swamps? I sure hope he gets a big old hog. I've been playing phone tag with him, so tell him we'll talk after his hunt is done. Take care of him.

Jeff, I don't want to hi-jack your awesome big buck thread- but we had a blast- Gurn took lots of pictures and he's got some good stories to tell. He's headed N. to meet up w/ J. Russell. Look for a brand new thread in a few days.....
Congratulations again on that fine deer.

Jeff Roark

Jeff, I don't want to hi-jack your awesome big buck thread- but we had a blast- Gurn took lots of pictures and he's got some good stories to tell. He's headed N. to meet up w/ J. Russell. Look for a brand new thread in a few days.....
Congratulations again on that fine deer.

Dendy,

One question. Does our old Yankee buddy "yell" in the woods? Tell me it ain't so!

sawtooth

He didn't yell this time, but there were a couple times when he got plenty excited................

Jeff Roark

well now I don't know about all this yellin in the woods but I do know this for a fact. Them yankees think that they don't need to stalk up and get close on things to make a shot! They'll see something 50 yards off and say PERFECT!!! real big and loud and let the wood fly, when they could have creeped in to about 10-15 yards and bust one right through the side! You have to watch them for this type of thing.

this can't be Gurnie though, he has killed more squirrels than a man can count.

dm/wolfskin

I bet we could get a big yell out of both if they brush up near one of them Diamondback or Timber rattlers. MikE