lake seed duck hunting

jigman29

When we perch jerk on seed when it is down a guy has hunted across from us for about 3 years in a row and he would hunt all day and I never heard him shoot more than 5 or 6 times in a whole day.Also,they're are houses every where so it will be hard to find a safe place to shoot from.

Boudreaux

Now is the time to head up there and scout. Ducks will be pairing up for mating and if they are there, you'll see 'em.

Course you can make the best use of your time and catch some perch while you're scouting.

Ajlink2

When we perch jerk on seed when it is down a guy has hunted across from us for about 3 years in a row and he would hunt all day and I never heard him shoot more than 5 or 6 times in a whole day.Also,they're are houses every where so it will be hard to find a safe place to shoot from.
i am going to try this weekend on burton. geese numbers are decent.

Robust Redhorse

I fish up there quite a bit.

I wouldn't waste my time, unless I wanted to shoot Canada Geese on the water while they are paddling over to you looking for Cheetos.

Lindseys Grandpa

I have fished Seed several times and don't remember seeing many ducks . It has a lot of homes on it and is very small . There is a short stretch upriver that's not very populated other than that I can't think of anywhere else it would be safe/ reasonable to hunt . Other lakes I don't know .

Ajlink2

I have fished Seed several times and don't remember seeing many ducks . It has a lot of homes on it and is very small . There is a short stretch upriver that's not very populated other than that I can't think of anywhere else it would be safe/ reasonable to hunt . Other lakes I don't know .
Yeah well I won’t be on seed so no worries

Bjrink

You need ga power permit to hunt any of the impoundment lakes, they set the restrictions and guidelines. Not very ducky, but the fishin is good