Landowner relationships are key!

Jim Boyd

Karl -

@BluewaterFever

One of the finest gestures I have ever seen!

Proudly displayed on the front side of the house.

I see it every morning when I sit out there and drink my coffee.

You are a genuine ++ to our group.

Now…. Are you gonna win the doe contest? Who is gonna knock Tom off the throne???

Genuinely appreciated!

BluewaterFever

Karl -

@BluewaterFever

One of the finest gestures I have ever seen!

Proudly displayed on the front side of the house.

I see it every morning when I sit out there and drink my coffee.

You are a genuine ++ to our group.

Now…. Are you gonna win the doe contest? Who is gonna knock Tom off the throne???

Genuinely appreciated!
Glad you all like it! Hopefully I will have a place to hang something similar as well.
As for the doe contest, Zane has it in the bag unless someone else starts to give him a run at it. I am the only other person that has shot a doe and it doesn't come close to his smallest one!

Fishin & Hunting

Don't forget Pecans for those that live up north. My SD contacts just wait for them every year. One doesn't care for them, so I pick up some nice cheese on the way up. These contacts are like close family now. I know their kids and grandkids, and they know about mine.

flatsmaster

True words … I thought this idea was great and mentioned to kids early Dec at dinner
They start laughing saying Dad late to the party again … they had thought of and already sent in pics and my buddy loved the calendar from big bucks to kills to as many embarrassing pics they’d taken of me doing something stupid …. It turned out great

Jim Boyd

Don't forget Pecans for those that live up north. My SD contacts just wait for them every year. One doesn't care for them, so I pick up some nice cheese on the way up. These contacts are like close family now. I know their kids and grandkids, and they know about mine.

I sent 20 lbs for Christmas.

You are spot on!

The daughter has a candy business and my brother and I got care packages recently - the turtle candies she makes - that are to die for.

Jim Boyd

True words … I thought this idea was great and mentioned to kids early Dec at dinner
They start laughing saying Dad late to the party again … they had thought of and already sent in pics and my buddy loved the calendar from big bucks to kills to as many embarrassing pics they’d taken of me doing something stupid …. It turned out great

We need pics!!!