Laurens opener-good start-bragging on tracker

BBDJR

I already posted this in the tracking threads but wanted to share for my dad and to brag on Mickey.
Just finally got around to posting this one from last weekend but long story short... My father shot a buck in an evening hunt and thought he hit him good. we tracked blood for about 200 yards into an overgrown clear cut and then it stopped. we searched for about 2 hours with no luck. my dad said it was a good one so we finally broke down and called the dog guy. Mickey Jarrard in Laurens county answered first time and was at our place in 30 mins. 10 mins later we were standing over dads deer. Needless to say we were fired up. this is dads first buck in a few years. He hasn't been hunting very hard the last few seasons due to health and just life in general. So for him to get a good buck opening day before it gets too cold for him to hunt was just awesome! Thanks Mickey. We have already referred you to a few other people we know. Hopefully we dont need you again anytime soon but if we do, we have a dang good dog guy now!

Attachments

• IMG_3212.JPG
    IMG_3212.JPG
    242 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3214.JPG
    IMG_3214.JPG
    233.8 KB · Views: 101