Lee and Tiffany ..........

GTBHUNTIN

when ever I watch there show I wonder how they got started thanks!

Huntinfool

Some folks couldnt live on schedule of whitetail / turks ..hunting 24/ 7 . ...... I could

You and me both buddy....you and me both.

Guess I need to find me 3000 acres out there to buy first though, huh?

Huntinfool

If Lee didn't have Tiffany I don't quite think his show would have taken off.

Not like it has. You're right. But Lee would have a show on his own and it would be successful. You can't kill that many animals that are that big and not be successful. Heck, look at the dury's. Those boys ain't pretty to look at. But they lay 'em down and that's the bottom line.

BUT, you're right. Tiff is the reason it's more popular than any other show.

I keep telling Michael that we need to put a wig on Kevin if we want to beat them.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

GooGoos

Loved the article.

I love watching there show!!! It is my favorite hunting show!!! I really like seeing Tiffany taking those monster bucks!! I think it is really cool!!!

Know this may sound crazy..but Tiffany is my idol...she is one of the reasons why I kept at it to keep going hunting to finally get my first deer!!! My dad is the other reason...he is the one who gets me on the deer.

jharrell

I always like to hear how some of those people get there start. I am going to agree with SS, I believe I could hunt full time. Without a doubt.

dominantpredator

You and me both buddy....you and me both.

Guess I need to find me 3000 acres out there to buy first though, huh?

I could live in a barn in Iowa, with my bride, and I could quit my job too. I just don't think I could pay for 3000 acres. If my construction business would pick up maybe I could one day. For now, I will keep buying that $1 tax a week known as the lottery. Good luck to everybody!

Fro1911nut

They are also Genuine good people...me and my wife flew into Vegas the day after SHOT show in Feb and grabbed a bite to eat in the airport waiting on some friends to meet us...low and behold we sat down next to Lee and Tiffany!
It took me a min to put two and two together.....they sat and talked with us for a good bit about upcoming hunting season and Mathews new DXT...they even took a pic with me.

1.jpg

nutzmcg

you know i didnt want to let the cat out of the bag but uhhhhh i think tiff is in love wit me man i know i know we never met but i can tell by the look in her eye when shes lookin at the camera ohhh yeahhhhhh we was made for each other i think the only thing holdin her back is i dont bow hunt lol---(but i might be fixin to start)

trykon7

I'd say my favorite hunters are Michael Waddell and the Lakosky's...I love their shows...And by the way, Tiffany is soooooooooo HOT!!!!!! I second your post Short stop...I think about the Midwest all the time....Good luck the rest of the season...

JUSTIN37HUNT

--The only hunting show my girlfriend will sit and watch...

However...I am running out of "new episodes" as my girlfriend has started catching on that my automatic response when she says "we've already seen this hunt" is usually ..."nah-babe this one is in Kansas--the other was in Iowa".

t k

How do you afford to quit your job and move to another state and buy 3000 acres of land?He surely didn't get rich being an engineer and land has gotten expensive over the last few years.

high fences

are you going to ohiosworldclass whitetails?? lol
I read stuff like this and cant help but tell my wife -- Im gone when my kids are grown .... She thinks Im joking , I guess ... But Im not !
She can either jump in the truck or stay becuse Im oughta here in 8 yrs-9 yrs . I wont uproot my family of 3 kids to chase my desires and live/hunt in the midwest until they are grown and gone form the nest . Until then I have to live it out in 2-3 weeks a yr on midwest trips evry yr which seem to get harder and harder to return from .

I envy Lee and Tiff ..

Some folks couldnt live on schedule of whitetail / turks ..hunting 24/ 7 . ...... I could

Latest posts