Lefty made it....age him please

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
So my two biggest bucks on camera this season were 2 9s. One had 5 on the left, the other 5 on the right side.......hence the nicknames lefty and righty. Here’s lefty.......I pray I get him next year::;

B5AA956A-F4D0-47F2-ACEF-B2685C98A7F6.jpegCAF7FD4C-F3D4-4D50-AC48-302688553CFF.jpeg

ucfireman

Im going to say 3.5.
In my opinion I think folks underage a 3.5. And think a 2.5 is a 1.5.
From what I have seen in the field and literature. This years fawn will be a button or small spike. A 1.5 will be a "basket rack" can be a longer spike (4-6") a 4-8pt just narrow and thin antlers. 2.5yo will be bigger and wider but not much mass. 3.5 starts to add thickness (mass) and length.

The top pic is very square body, may be a good 2.5 maybe a 3.5. Who knows.
The bottom pic I think is 3.5, starting to get a longer body in relation to the legs
Both racks look larger than the typical 2.5 to me.
My 0.02

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
While I am not 100% sure, I do believe this is the same deer. 2nd pic is only 200 yards away from 1st and third. I believe this is lefty and he likes to pose....do y’all really think it’s different deer?

Here is his bone this year...

9985061B-0CA8-4A82-AFD8-2D4C562969A8.jpeg

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I only see multiple pictures of one deer. I'm with Kev on age. Glad he made it!

Me too! I’m with y’all and can’t wait to see him next year! There was a carbon copy of him, but the antlers were switched. Cameras are still sitting in the woods.......when they drop their antlers I’ll be doing some heavy scouting you can bet!

bilgerat

Senior
I agree with 2.5 , straight back and belly, skinny neck and same body mass from front to rear. great potential