Leupold

HughW2

Leopold has much better customer service, made in the us (for their scopes) and easier to sight in. I have Leupolds and Zeiss Conquest and much prefer the Leupolds. In terms of low light I cannot tell much difference-about the same.

pacecars

If you main priority is low light: get the fixed 6x42 Leupold.
What Weagle said. To me that is their best scope. I have shot critters with them from 3 feet to 400 plus yards with them and even by moonlight for pigs

280 Man

Banned
3i 3x10x50 any good for low light and how does it compare to3.5x10x50 Zeiss conquest

You have asked an opened ended question and are going to get many different answers! Any make of scope can give trouble but don't let anyone fool you, Leupeys are very good scopes!

I have Zeiss 3.5 -10x44 with #4 reticle. It is an awesome piece of glass. As far as how they compare I've had the 3i and it's a really good scope but for my eyes I like Zeiss better!

Dewayne w

I had to send a zeiss 3.5x10x50 back because of specks on lens inside.have not heard nothing since Feb 10.love the glass,dealer said they will probably swap it out ,waiting is rough. Lifetime warranty when I bought it.

01Foreman400

Staff member
I’ve owned several of both. If I had to pick one it’d be the Leupold.

wareagle700

I had issues with that Zeiss model, wouldn't hold zero, and Zeiss was no help. Luckily MidwayUSA took it back and I exchanged it for a Leupold Vx3i, which also had problems with tracking and reticle cant, and I ended up replacing it with a used Bushnell Elite 3x9 thats been great per usual. If going Leupold I also recommend the fixed 6x.

drumbum77

Banned
3i 3x10x50 any good for low light and how does it compare to3.5x10x50 Zeiss conquest

My vote would be the leupold. I have two 3i 3x10x50 and they're outstanding scopes for the money. They do incredible in low light situations based on my experience. Stay as far away from Vortex as you can. They are total crap IMO.

Reactions: Dub