Let’s go!!!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Congrats on the “first one” !!!!!

Ace1313

Awesome job

Sundays Money

We are done in Saskatchewan, we got setup before daylight and as the sun came up the wind switched so we made a move. As got into position we spot 2 bulls so we hurry to get in front of them. My buddy was in a better position so I range them 330 and on the move I’m watching through the binos and I hear a grunt to our left I turn and see a bull coming to us out of some trees grunting every step. I tell him I’m going to shoot this other bull as I wait for the bull to turn the guide said to shoot both and in the confusion we both shot the first bull at pretty much the same time. My buddy turns to shoot the other bull and knocks him down at 330 yards only to see him get up about 30 seconds later. We looked for 3 hours and only found small drops of blood other than the cup full at shot site. All this inside of 30-45 seconds was pure chaos.
We had a good time and have meat at the processing plant hanging for us to pick up.

Thanks for y’all the support and encouragement. See y’all in Illinois in a few weeks

slow motion

We are done in Saskatchewan, we got setup before daylight and as the sun came up the wind switched so we made a move. As got into position we spot 2 bulls so we hurry to get in front of them. My buddy was in a better position so I range them 330 and on the move I’m watching through the binos and I hear a grunt to our left I turn and see a bull coming to us out of some trees grunting every step. I tell him I’m going to shoot this other bull as I wait for the bull to turn the guide said to shoot both and in the confusion we both shot the first bull at pretty much the same time. My buddy turns to shoot the other bull and knocks him down at 330 yards only to see him get up about 30 seconds later. We looked for 3 hours and only found small drops of blood other than the cup full at shot site. All this inside of 30-45 seconds was pure chaos.
We had a good time and have meat at the processing plant hanging for us to pick up.

Thanks for y’all the support and encouragement. See y’all in Illinois in a few weeks
Wow. Sorry you lost one but that's a great story. Safe travels.

BmasterVol

I want to know what the meats like when you try some. Congrats