Lifetime GA Sportsman’s License

LTFDretired

It has been a LONG while but I hope to get back to Georgia a deer or turkey hunt in the future. In the past, I would stop by a retailer Show them my plastic Georgia Lifetime Sportsman’s license and Have them print out those Skinny green harvest tickets. Yes, it’s been a while so I don’t know if I do the same thing this time or is there something else I need to print out? Thanks for your help.

Gator89

It has been a LONG while but I hope to get back to Georgia a deer or turkey hunt in the future. In the past, I would stop by a retailer Show them my plastic Georgia Lifetime Sportsman’s license and Have them print out those Skinny green harvest tickets. Yes, it’s been a while so I don’t know if I do the same thing this time or is there something else I need to print out? Thanks for your help.

Download the Outdoors GA app on your phone, never need to worry about paper tags again.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
The DNR website will allow you to print the free harvest record. You will need to create an account if you don't already have one. You then "purchase" the harvest record at no cost.

The app is great even if you don't have cell coverage you can record your kill and it will sink up with the state later.

Wifeshusband

Well, I just turned 65, and will be getting my lifetime license this summer, and I'll let you know what they tell me. But I think you still have to have the deer record sheet.

Sixes

Well, I just turned 65, and will be getting my lifetime license this summer, and I'll let you know what they tell me. But I think you still have to have the deer record sheet.

Harvest record on the APP is all that is needed.

Quote is straight from regs

" WRD requires that you have a current Harvest Record in your account, and recommends having a paper harvest record in the event you do not have cell service"

across the river

Harvest record on the APP is all that is needed.

Quote is straight from regs

" WRD requires that you have a current Harvest Record in your account, and recommends having a paper harvest record in the event you do not have cell service"

Yeah, I print a copy as well, just for this reason.