Lone Wolf Custom Gear .5 , .75 stand

lgard

Looking into getting either one of these stands before the season. Also the compact climbing sticks. If anyone has one an hour or two from Camden Co. Id love to meet up and try it out before I drop that much cash. Thanks.

uturn

Pricy..like most of the good stuff!

Watch out for the Whitetail Expo‘s they’ve been making some of them marketing their wares!

I‘ll waiting on your review…good luck!

Last edited:

deast1988

I have a 1.0, sharp edges gen1

.75 tall post mesh seat

.5 tall post large seat

I use the short double steps with long Cables or the 17in doubles with long cable aiders.

Back wood mobile, moveable aider lets me get 7/8ft off my bottom stick if I want to use less sticks to get higher

Attachments

• IMG_4529.jpeg
    IMG_4529.jpeg
    398.2 KB · Views: 23

lgard

I have a 1.0, sharp edges gen1

.75 tall post mesh seat

.5 tall post large seat

I use the short double steps with long Cables or the 17in doubles with long cable aiders.

Back wood mobile, moveable aider lets me get 7/8ft off my bottom stick if I want to use less sticks to get higher
From everything I read the .75 tall post mesh seat would fit me the best. I also have a BW mobile 3 step aider for my bottom step.

deast1988

I’ve carried them up to Illinois and hunted as far as 2 miles deep. It’s been fun, the .75 fits the gap not too big or not too small I added the extended swing arm side kick holder. I find my self hunting more from it in GA then I did up north, once I saw how I liked the .5 set up it’s been my go to. Little bit lighter. More compact if I’m not sitting all day i go with .75. Most other sits is the .5, deep winter thick clothes the 1.0 is a tank