Lonnie Mabry turkey calls

I was wondering if anyone knows if Mr. Mabry is still making calls, and if so could you PM me is contact information. If i have posted this in the wrong spot i apologize in advance. Thanks.

MesquiteHeat

He is, look his name up in Waleska, GA WhitePages. Number and Address, you're expected to show up by the way. Never heard of him shipping a call

Thanks mesquiteheat. Im finally making my way up that way to hunt birds next week, and im going to try to get by there. I might actually run into some one who likes talking turkey more than i do.
Thanks again!!!

BASS1FUN

He told me he doesn’t sell any during turkey season, so you need to purchase before or after the the season, not unless he’s changed his mind

Codyray91

Ya got one from not to long ago. Good man. What I was using opening day when I killed mine. Do u have his number

FootLongDawg

I am sitting in the woods right now, using his calls. Unfortunately here in Hancock, the birds have lock jaw. If healthy, Lonnie hunts or guides every day of the season, so you will be lucky to get

Attachments

• 20190326_101511.jpg
    20190326_101511.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 22

Sixes

I do not have his number yet. Hopefully i can convince him to sell me some. Because i live 5 hours away from him.
He might sell you some during the season, but do not expect him to mail them to you, you have to buy them in person at his shop. He will not mail calls

goblr77

He builds one of the best anodized aluminum pots. It's right up there with a Dawkins.