Lost My Lease of 38 years

HunterK

Looking for a new place to hunt. Lost our Meriwether Co lease of 38 years.
Looking in Meriwether or something close to Gainesville

Interesting.....You are the fourth person that hunts Meriwether that has lost their lease. Ours was across from LWH and it sold to a Real Estate developer in Atlanta that wants to put mountain homes on it.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Lots of land I hunted as a kid is now out in the country homes. They put in roads. 5 to 10 acre lots and put fine homes on them.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Most of the places that I hunted as a kid are no longer huntable for that very reason.

GerChap

My brother and I are searching for a lease or club membership and have an option for another 3-4 responsible adults who may have an interest. We prefer a one year, longer term or seasonal lease - offering Big Game, Turkey, Upland Game Birds, Fishing and Camping availability …. Or any Combination .… WE are FLEXIBLE! The ideal location for us would be within a 175 mile radius of Jackson Co. GA. My group is willing to put in a few work days to improve property potential.

If any readers of this thread have an interest in being creative by COMBINING OUR EFFORTS in searching for a lease or forming a club - then let’s share ideas and come up with a plan. As for a lease, we stand a better chance getting something suitable to any budget constraints and quite possibly a more ideal hunter to land area ratio too.

If this strikes up anyone’s interest then let’s share our ideas and come up with a plan. Thanks.