LOST/STOLEN CVA STALKER SINGLE SHOT 30-06

If anybody went hunting on Johns Mountain off of pocket road and found a gun Saturday morning 11/16/19 or know of someone that did PLEASE let me know!! A friend of my husband borrowed the gun and he left it propped against the gate when he was getting ready to leave, by the time he realized he left it after getting back into Lafayette and went back it was gone. It’s a CVA Stalker Single Shot 30-06 THIS GUN BELONGS TO MY 8 YEAR OLD SON SO PLEASE SHARE AND SPREAD THE WORD SO WE CAN HOPEFULLY GET MY SON HIS GUN BACK!!

Yes I know my 8 year old can not shoot this gun yet but my husband told him when he was old enough it was his and he wants it back.

We notified the ranger station and a police report was made.

Yes it was very irresponsible of said friend to not make sure he had everything before leaving.

If my sons gun is not returned to him the friend will be getting a replacement for him of equal value of the gun and scope. We hope my sons gun is returned to him.because a replacement just won't mean the same as the one his dad was originally giving him.

rosewood

Do you have the serial number so it can be positively identified if it is found or sold to pawn shop? Assuming you provided that on the police report.

I sure hope it turns up for you. There is nothing like that sinking feeling in your stomach when something like this goes missing.

Rosewood

I have not been able to locate it, I know we have it somewhere but I called where we purchased the gun and my husband is going to go and get it from their files and we will submit it to the police & they will change the report from "lost" to stolen.

Thank you! Yes, not a good feeling at all!