Love is in the air Driveler # 258

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
7 yrs ago tomorrow... I sure miss her being little!View attachment 945753

Blood, I might be getting older BUT I remember very well when she got her super nice buck. Gosh, it doesn't seem like 7 years though. Heck, it seems like she was just flying in a plane a couple of months ago all over the North Georgia mountains.

Give your sweet and beautiful Daughter, along with Ms Georgia Peach, a big hug for me tonight. Man, you've got a wonderful and very talented family !!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Oh I forgot, I decided to just stay home tonight instead of going up to the country and watching my high school football game tonight. I was really busy all day and after taking a shower, I just didn't feel like going. Resting instead for me tonight. :clap:

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
OOps uses an alias at Luke's Pub...……..only Todd the owner knew was a long haired biker dude...…………….

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Blood, I might be getting older BUT I remember very well when she got her super nice buck. Gosh, it doesn't seem like 7 years though. Heck, it seems like she was just flying in a plane a couple of months ago all over the North Georgia mountains.

Give your sweet and beautiful Daughter, along with Ms Georgia Peach, a big hug for me tonight. Man, you've got a wonderful and very talented family !!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:
I will sir! You are alway there for all of us GON family members! Your kind words are always appreciated!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Evenin!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Saturday to you Gobblin, Swamp Yankee and to the rest of the Driveler Nation.

I've got to get my game plan together really fast today as time is slipping away and I've still got several things to get done before I am able to go deer hunting this season. I dang surely spent a bunch of money at Lowe's recently on various supplies for upgrading and re-building deer stands, repainting the camo pattern on the deer stands, installing camo fabric, installing new chains, turn-buckles and locks, trimming limbs where necessary for best viewing options, etc.

Hope all of you have a productive day.

If any of you just happen to be attending a wedding today, when the preacher says, does anyone object to this marriage, WELL YOU NEED TO SPEAK UP QUICKLY !!!! By doing this, it is the very best way to NEVER have any other relatives ask you to come over to visit them and they will never visit you in the future either. It is a WIN, WIN situation ............ UNLESS YOU ARE ALREADY MARRIED OF COURSE, THEN IT COULD BE A LOSE, LOSE SITUATION INSTEAD !!!!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin Gobbleinbro, Cmp, EE.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mng guys,,,,alright Jeff,who’s gonna win the GA LSU game?

Dawgs, just don’t think LSU’s front line is intact enough to keep the GA defense out of the backfield.

Mornin Red

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
eli, hope you get power back early today.

Chief, morning

Status
Not open for further replies.