Lowe’s

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
We have Ace rewards too! And they send you a birthday coupon. :bounce: We have to go to Athens to Lowes. We try to support our community and shop local. Plus we have a GREAT Ace Hardware.
I've driven by there many times and thought that is one large Ace Hardware.

I try to support local business too. Every employee at the Social Circle Ace calls me by name. I do a little price comparing too.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I've driven by there many times and thought that is one large Ace Hardware.

I try to support local business too. Every employee at the Social Circle Ace calls me by name. I do a little price comparing too.
They are moving across the street and will be even larger then what's there now. :clap:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
New Ace opening soon at Madison.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
We have Ace rewards too! And they send you a birthday coupon. :bounce: We have to go to Athens to Lowes. We try to support our community and shop local. Plus we have a GREAT Ace Hardware.
would that be the Lake Oconee store would it?
My cousin works there

Baroque Brass

Our Lowes is a mile away. I can go to the store and take the chance they don't have what I need in stock.
If they have it, it’ll be on a top shelf and you have to find someone to get it down. More than once I’ve used their “employees only“ ladder to retrieve what I needed.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
New store is next to the Farm Market south of I-20
Talk about an expensive place to buy anything this is it.

Now the quality of the meat counter is good but over priced IMHO.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Talk about an expensive place to buy anything this is it.

Now the quality of the meat counter is good but over priced IMHO.

Agreed. I don’t stop there. Ingles and Dollar General get my business when I’m at Sinclair.